GRA-MAG warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year on TRIM, FOAM and ARMRESTS. Three (3) years on STRUCTURE COMPONENTS, from the date of original purchase (the “Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period, GRAMAG will, at its option, repair or replace this product if it is found by the manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship. GRA-MAG reserves the right to discontinue or change parts, fabrics, models, or products, or to substitute this product with a comparable model or product. To make a claim under this warranty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1-866-247-2624, or write to us at:
470 East High St
London, Ohio 43140
When placing a Warranty Claim with GR-MAG the following steps MUST be followed in order for the claim to be processed:
- Dealer/Customer needs to contact GRA-MAG with the current seat issue. (see below for GRA-MAG Customer Service contact information)
- Please have the following information ready: Part Number and TAG ID Number off of the seat in question. Both can be found on a white sticker located on either the base of the riser or underneath the back of the seat (unzip the back cover – on upper LH corner).
Once the above 2 items have been established, GRA-MAG will determine the following:
- Is this a warrantable problem – if so:
a) What part(s) is needed
b) Is the seat repairable or does the seat need replaced
If the seat is in need of a replacement part and it is within the warranty period (determined by the Tag ID number), the part will be shipped directly to the dealer/customer at GRA-MAG’s expense. If the seat is not within the warranty period, the dealer/customer may purchase service kits plus shipping or provide GRA-MAG with their preferred method of shipping and an account number.
If GRA-MAG has determined a seat to be non-repairable, within warranty period, then the following steps will be taken to provide dealer/customer with a new seat.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA#) Number will be issued by GRA-MAG with the appropriate seat needing to be replaced. Provided in this document will also be the method for shipping the “damaged” seat back to GRA-MAG.
- Once the seat is returned, GRA-MAG will determine what the issue of damage is. If it is not repairable, we will begin the process of producing a new seat equivalent to the one returned.
- Once seat is produced, it will be shipped back to the dealer/customer at GRA- MAG’s expense.
This warranty does not cover the effects of damage resulting from negligence, modification, improper installation, accidents, misuse or abuse of this product. It is expressly agreed that the obligations of GRA-MAG and the original consumer purchaser's remedies under the limited warranty contained herein are exclusive and are strictly limited to the repair or replacement of the product. This limited warranty is conditional upon strict compliance with the provisions of the Instruction Manual. In no event will GRA-MAG or the dealer selling this product be liable to you for any damages, including incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
Limitation of Warranties and State/Provincial Law Rights
The warranty and remedies as set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, express or implied. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. Some states/provinces DO NOT allow limitations as to how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state/province to state/province. Neither GRA-MAG nor the dealer selling this product has authorized any person to create for it any other warranty, obligation, or liability in connection with this product.